thnks fr the suggestion... am changing it... actually its the frst time I publicaly put up my blogs, so till nw I had no idea of what other readers thought... T'll take ur advice..... thankz
India really needs a helping hand..v just criticise it but never try to put in our efforts..u have really put forward one of d crius aspects dts curbing INDIA'S progress to be a developed a nation..nyc 1
Good question..
ReplyDeleteBoss! Plzz change the template. It really makes difficult to read.Keep blogging to keep urself rocking...
thnks fr the suggestion... am changing it... actually its the frst time I publicaly put up my blogs, so till nw I had no idea of what other readers thought... T'll take ur advice..... thankz
ReplyDeleteI thnk its the fate of nation just beacause its the fault of Nationals...
ReplyDeleteNice one dude,
ReplyDeleteI think we should open up these corrupt individuals and on other hand help the poor.
join me at Devashish's Blog
@ Deva: thx 4 the comment...and ya fr sure I believe that this thing can be taken care of by we youths only...
ReplyDeletec ya at ILP
India really needs a helping hand..v just criticise it but never try to put in our efforts..u have really put forward one of d crius aspects dts curbing INDIA'S progress to be a developed a nation..nyc 1
ReplyDelete